Not just today, but everyday, I am thankful for the The Whidden's. They are a great example to me and my family and I appreciate all the kind and generous things they do for us.
There are 2 things in this life that makes Ben cry and talking about his parents and/or his siblings is at the very top. He has a huge amount of respect for them, cares about them deeply and loves them very much. He recently started teaching Gospel Doctrine and a number of times he has recalled memories growing up and the things his parents did for him and his siblings, he can barely make it through without going into the "ugly cry".
I want to thank them for a recent conversation I had about something that bothered me, and made me very sad. I didn't have to say anything other than let big huge tears well up in my eyes and he knew I was sad and gave me some good advice, (he probably didn't think he was going to have a counseling session on Sunday night:)
Thank you for being amazing people.
Thank you for raising amazing children.
Thank you for serving the Lord, sacrificing time spent with my kids, and all the other Grandchildren.
Thank you for going to all the stops you have already been to, to show us the amazing sites in Germany.
"Don't need to know where I'm going just need to know where I have been."




No comments:
Post a Comment