"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

11.06.2010

Thanks-giving...Coop

It is easy to be thankful for this little guy. He is a sweet little man.
Cooper is a great big brother, he sincerely cares about his family and how everyone is doing. He is always the first one to come up and give me a big hug, and he will randomly come up while I am at the computer typing and kiss my arm.

A story about Cooper he sometimes like to wear his hair in a Mohawk (or like a dinosaur) is what we really call it. One day he said a boy at school grabbed his hair and pulled it when it was in a Mohawk. I got all fired up and said, "did you tell him not to do that and to never do it again." (with a angry look on my face.)
"But Mom that would be rude."
Me- "Cooper it is not rude to tell someone to stop doing something mean." "okay Mom I will ask him
nicely to please stop, so I won't be rude."

No comments:

Post a Comment