"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

11.04.2010

Day 4- Thanks,giving

I am thankful for this little girl. She is growing up right before my eyes I don't slow down to see it sometimes -until the moments I look through old photo graphs or notice how long her legs are when she sits on Ben's lap.
When I found out I was having a girl, I was a tiny bit sad/shocked. I thought for sure I would have a boy .
I know that Heavenly Father knew what I needed and she fits it perfectly, she is the topping to everything sweet, loving, nice, kind in our house. She has her moments. But she has such a loving heart, and tries to do what is right, even though "it is hard sometimes" she says, when bugging her brothers....
Love her more than words could ever express, thankful she is a part of our family forever. I never want to let her down. She is my life!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweet post. I am so grateful I have a daughter(s) also. I can't imagine life without either of them.

    ReplyDelete