"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

11.04.2010

Day 3~Thanks-Giving

I am thankful for Temples like a lot of people are.
I don't think I  truly realize how lucky we are to live by so many Temples.
(since I have lived in Utah my whole life)
I know I have said it many times that I am thankful to have 4 Temples
within 20-25 min (Jordan River, Mt. Timpanogos, Draper, Oquirrh)
and 7 within an hour.
 I had a good opportunity to go to the Temple this week,
while Ben was home from work. I will just say it was very peaceful!


1 comment:

  1. i love the wedding pic! And i really like the theme you are going with this month. do you have all your wedding pics digital? i know mom would love an 8x8 book to add to her collection!

    ReplyDelete