"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

11.09.2013

Kessles (Ben's nick name for Kessler)

Today was a pretty lame day, I had a really hard time going to sleep last night and took 2 tylenol pm around 9ish. My mind wouldn't shut off for one I felt bad for saying no to crew support (SkyWest schedulers) for a stand up they were trying to cover desperately,  but I had a massive headache. 
But it worked out for the best I felt good this morning except for Tylenol pm hangover, I ended up taking a 3rd pill around midnight because I couldn't sleep.

ANYWAY, I got up got my YW stuff going, that was also keeping me awake last night thinking about as well, I just had to make a program but since we got this new computer I haven't organized any of my diggi scrap stuff so it took me a little longer than usual.

What I wanted to blog about today, is that Kessler came to me, Bauer's friend came over to play and Bauer and Kessler are kind of a combo pack these days, and Kessler was so EXCITED to go he came running in for me to help him put his shoes on, he doesn't know how to tie them yet, so he sat down and said "Mommy will you help me learn how to tie my shoes" ...."Yess Kessy of course"  he then said "will you help me everyday until I know how to do it" (in the sweetest voice ever) 
Since I am trying to recognize messages from God that are sent just for me, that was it. I was so happy in that exact moment to be a mom, and so honored that he wanted me to help him and it made me even more grateful to have these opportunities. I will be so sad when they are gone (as I am sitting on a beach in Hawaii, watching other peoples children play in the waves:)
But seriously, there is nothing I would rather do.
 I would never change any of it for anything, I would do it all over again, even at 36 years old, I would have 4 more if I could......blessed beyond words.

1 comment:

  1. Awww we love Kessles too!! :) That picture of him sleeping is so cute! I think you are a wonderful mother in every way. If anyone I know could handle 8 kids, it would no doubt be you!

    ReplyDelete