"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

8.25.2013

randomness

We have been pretty busy getting back to our school routine.
This is the week, I will officially have about 3 hours everyday to 'myself' a little lonely I suppose but I have been thinking of some things to occupy my time. 


I love this quote, we had a yw activity where talked about how we thought others perceived us. It is not hard to worry about that but the only thing you can you can is try and be your best self and let go of things you can't control.
Me and the little bots, love that little guy. So happy for him and his new adventure. He is so excited so I can't help be excited for him

Got my phone back with these crazy pictures in my photo gallery.








So thankful that the kids are excited for school, thankful they have a great school to go to. Thankful for supportive teachers that listen to some of my concerns. Thankful for good friends.  Thankful for my mom, we had a good time driving to and from Bear Lake it was nice to have that time to talk to her she is so amazing. Thankful for the mister he is such a great person, we have also had some really great talks about him being the oldest of 8 and how much that has affected his life for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment