Bauer was playing in the kitchen with a ladder a few weeks ago, and we told him not to do what he was doing with the ladder that it would slip out from underneath him and he would get hurt. So while we were in the other room he did his trick again and the ladder slipped out from underneath him and he gave himself a pretty good fat lip, not to mention a nice cut on the inside of his lip. A visit to the Doctors office, no stitches thank goodness.
Kessler and Bauer are really the only two that like to play sports. They have enjoyed when it is warm outside to occasionally play street hockey.
It had been a really long time since I did any overnights to Jackson Hole, I was lucky enough to be able to pick on up off of our trade board....It was so awesome that morning there had to be 100 or more Bison, and I snapped a pic with my camera on my phone, so fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment