"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

3.09.2011

68/365

Yes straight out of the box, battery inserted and picture number 0001. I think I am only on picture 0008 tonight. 
Today was a crazy day, busy I had a doctors appointment and ended up being there for 2 hours.

A very long story short, when I was 24ish, I was having some health problems and my doctor found some cysts on my ovaries, not shocking because one of my sisters has been diagnosed with  PCOS, (the other most likely) and was told that if I was thinking about having children I should think sooner than later, as the condition would most likely get worse.
18 months later and fertility drugs on board got pregnant with Alivia, basically being pregnant on and off the last 8 years "cured" or put the PCOS in a  "remission type state", well I found out today that it is back and not a mild version (like before).
I was relieved actually I have been feeling quite crappy the year or so, I have been reading lots this afternoon and tonight and it is making a lot of sense.
So...at least I know what the crazy is and has been going on.





2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! hope things get better...and you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Andrea, PCOS stinks!!

    ReplyDelete