A not so sad goodbye to my old camera, ok maybe a little. I learned everything I know to date with that camera, and I am so thankful for the new hobby. There is so much to learn I think that is why I like it so much and there are endless possibilities to your or anyone else's interpretation to the art of photography.
I sold it to a cute family who have little kids and want to be able to take good pictures of their kids, sounded very familiar.
Just to explain the upgrade, the camera that I sold what considered a 450 model and the one I bought 500 model. I am moving my way up slowly but surely the best part about the new camera, HD video on the camera....I take lots of pics and not as many videos because I don't want to haul two camera's around not the case anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment