
Schools out for summer!! 

I wanted to put this on the blog before I forgot.
This is Sarah, Liv's friend and I was driving them to dance the other day and they were talking about where they wanted to live when they grew up. Alivia said she wanted to live in Orlando, because it never snows and only rains sometimes. Sarah said she wanted to live in Arizona because it never snowed and only rained sometimes and then Sarah added that she would live there if her husband wanted to live there too, but wouldn't live there if he didn't want to.
Then Alivia said I would tell my husband that we are living there and then live there.
I told Ben that story and he said the apple didn't fall far from the tree. (yikes)
Cooper graduated from Kindergarten, and was so happy that his whole family could be there especially Ben!!
Cute dance video! It is so fun to see kids perform! I love seeing Cache on stage. He always sings the loudest and gives me the "thumbs up" after every song with a proud smile. Alivia is so cute! Hope you guys have a fun summer!
ReplyDeleteSummer time is so much fun!
ReplyDelete