"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

5.25.2010

May update






















This month has been very busy especially these last 2 weeks, we have a lot going on around here.




We have been doing kindergarten parties,




kindergarten pet day




teacher appreciation week x2




1st grade program




Room Mom Brunch




Field day x2




Alivia's dance dress rehearsal and recital




Cooper's kindergarten graduation




Girls camp open house




Ben floating around in Target land




Me flying around mostly in California




My Mom in Italy
Bridal showers
Spin classes
planting
peas
carrots
corn
lettuce
watermelon
pumpkins
bell pepper
cucumbers
2 new fruit trees
my annual flowers
so what was left out...
maybe a little bit a laundry.


























2 comments:

  1. And I thought I was busy! :) Very cute post. Hey-can you email a few of the pix you took from the program? I only got ONE! I need some for the blog and also the movie I am making them. Thanks and HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy. How did your garden like the frost?

    ReplyDelete