"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

1.17.2010

A few things

Is it me or does the time fly by.
First I CAN'T believe that my first child is 7. Seriously.
It is sad and sweet at the same time that I can't look at her and see her sweet little 6 month old face or hold her little new born body again.
It has made me think what do I need to do to slow the time down, more time on the floor playing? more time holding them on my lap?
It also made me think I have so many things going on that keep me busy and intentions that seem to slide by. I have committed myself to reading more, understanding more and making sure that I am open to receiving answers that myself or my children might need.I have always liked (I almost said loved) exercising and sometimes it ends up being an intention rather than an action. To points where I get dressed in my work out clothes and end up wearing them all day long and still haven't exercised. I need to remember how good it makes me feel and that my day feels so much more complete when I do it.To try and be a better cook, and make some different dishes. I need to help my children not be stuck on certain foods and not be afraid to try new things.
I need to drink more water, I wonder why I don't.

1 comment:

  1. Lookin good on that treadmill! I need to join you, that would make you getter done!

    ReplyDelete