We had a good time at Chuck E. Cheese's for Liv's Birthday.
Black Boots (size one) what?
Some ceramics to paint.
Bracelets.
A new bag.
Seven great things about Alivia
1. She is a really great BIG sister. She is sweet and thoughtful.
2. She is happy 97% of the time.
3. She loves to help me clean at night (night time is the key) it is her excuse to not go to bed.
4. She loves to listen to music
5. She loves to give things away. (sometimes things that shouldn't be given away)
6. She tries to tell jokes and has a sweet sense of humor.
7. She is the sweetest thing I could ask for, I am so thankful to be her mom. I am humbled that I get to help her grow up to be an amazing person.
Happy Birthday cute girl! I'm so glad I get to hang out with you everyday! Hope your day was groovy!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that our little Alivia is 7, wow!
ReplyDeleteI hope we haven't been the recipients of some of that stuff that shouldn't have been given away... Let me know. Lanie has been sporting a cute little leotard that Alivia gave her.