Some of the highlights.
~Her gingerbread man ran away and she had to search all over the school for it.
~She went on a field trip to cornbelly's and came home with her own pumpkin and the funnest part was, she was able to ride the bus.
~She loves P.E. That's my girl, I loved P.E too. All you Westvale Vikings:)
~She loves riding her bike or scooter home from school with her friends.
~She loves going to the library to get a new book on Friday's.
~She especially loves her teacher Miss Gurney
I would love to have Livi in my class. I bet she would be so enthusiastic about everything.
ReplyDeleteI seriously thought that was a pic of you at first when you were younger. HOW CUTE! Schmutz wants to get together with us and Laura. Let's plan something! That would be a fun reunion.
ReplyDeleteI love Liv! This picture is darling. Promise me we're getting together soon!
ReplyDelete