Favorite Person (outside of family)? anyone who is funny, that can sit back and laugh at dumb stuff.
Favorite Food? chips and salsa, especially from Chili's with a side of ranch...yummy
Quirks about you? it really bugs me if the Bed is not made
Any regrets in life? that I don't tell people enough that I love/appreciate them...
Favorite Blog recently? anyone who updates more than once a month:)
Something you can't get enough of? clean sheets, with lots and lots of fabric softener..
Worst Job you've ever had? it would have to be at a retail store at Valley Fair Mall..or a temp job putting lights into bags, yeah way too long to explain...
What job would you pay not to have? "blue angel", the person who changes the blue juice out of the airplane lavatory.
Guilty Pleasure? a hot bath, kids in bed, no one talking to me...
Got any confessions? I HATE it when people chew with their mouth open, really just when I can hear them chewing, thinking about it makes me CRAZY....
If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself how would you spend it? (sorry Paula, I would not spend it on food storage) very materialistic, shoes, makeup, camera...the list goes on
Favorite thing about your house? when it is snowing outside and I can hear the furnace running....
Least favorite thing about your house? I wish I had unlimited amounts of money to finish all the little details that I picture in my head.
One thing you are bad at? Not a very good cook
One thing you are good at? socializing, I can start up a conversation with a garbage can.
(a friendly one)
If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be?
I would really like to know what is happening with Ben's job
Who would you like to meet someday? lots of people, from religious to famous
What makes you feel sexy? working out (everyday)
Who is your real life hero? my mom, and mom's I know...
What is the hardest part of your job? mom job, dinner time. airline job, passenger boarding, I wish I could just snap my fingers and they would all be in their seat ready to go.
When are you most relaxed? on vacation
What can you not live without? My family of course AND sunglasses, chap stick, sunshine
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I couldn't DISAGREE with that more..
Why do you blog? because I am a narcissist... I guess..j/k because I d@!! well please. ( that was for you Stacy)
That's the Andrea that I know and love!
ReplyDeleteYou're the best Andrea. I got pretty lucky having you as my neighbor! love ya!
ReplyDelete