"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

8.21.2008

Lagoon

Lagoon, what a fun place.We had a really great time with some of our friends.The kids were more brave than I thought they would be.
There are some really cute kid rides and not very long lines. So here are a few picks from our day.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! I have been meaning to take my kids, it's still on the 'to-do' list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to click on each of the pictures to blow them up so the boys could get a closer look. They now want to go. Looks like tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still didn't make it there this summer. Maybe this fall when its not so hot! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete