She was so excited she had her backpack on this morning at 8:00 am.
Her teacher is Miss Gurney and she is SO cute.
The pics below Bauer was pouting because he didn't want her to leave and he wouldn't smile for the picture???
Cooper has this really bad habit right now of holding onto the front of his pants and it DRIVES me crazy, so it is actually funny that I got a pic of him doing that..because we constantly say to him ALL DAY long..... let go of your pants....ughhhh
Also a unnerving story that happened the other day. I had made the kids lunch and Alivia was eating a BBQ beef sandwich, and I took some stuff out to the garage and walked back in and saw this horrified look on her face and saw her trying to breath. SHE WAS CHOKING......oh my gosh I ran over to her and hit her on her back and the meat came flying out.....
She took this huge breath and started crying, "mommy I couldn't breath" I started crying and just hugged her so hard.
After we both calmed down I seriously couldn't even stand up that feeling of the adrenaline in your body and the shaky feeling you get. I felt like I was going to throw up..... all was well she was off playing and having fun a few minutes later;)
LOVE the first day of school pic with Bauer pouting. Priceless! What a fun day! So scary about the bbq beef sandwich, you made me get all choked up and sad thinking about it. Sheesh! Glad things were okay!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! That is so freaky! I am so glad she was okay and that you aren't a total spaz like me. I hope I would have known what to do.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute on her first day of school. Tomorrow is Brooklyns....
I had to save Gentry's life on Saturday because he was choking on a Lifesaver, funny ha! A lifesaver! They are deadly!
ReplyDeleteI looked down at him and he was bright red with tears streaming down his cheeks, not even making a sound. It scared me to death.
Aw, Livvy is just too cute. Can you even believe she is starting Kindergarten??? crazy
ReplyDeleteScary about her choking. That stuff worries me so much.
The pouting Bauer picture is so funny. Sounds a lot like things at our house. Glad you were able to save Livvy. One of my kids choking on something is one of my greatest fears.
ReplyDeleteFrom the other comments I see that is one of the fears that plagues moms the most --choking! I am always worried about it with babies and you think you are in the clear after that. Anyways total heebie jeebies about the story. Love her school pics, and that Bauer is sad. Dryden still has another week, but is anxiously awaiting.
ReplyDeleteDo you know how many times a day I tell Cache to "stop grabbing yourself" haha! That's funny that you got a pic. How cute that Bauer was sad she was leaving. I will cry on the day cache starts kindergarten :) Alivia is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she is o.k., that is so scary! Cute school pics, did you cry?
ReplyDeleteNo I didn't cry.... 3 hours of kindergarten is like level 2 pre-school, no offense kindergarten teachers, I will cry when it is 7 hours of first grade:(
ReplyDeleteYou won't cry cause she'll be in MY class! :) Cute pictures. She looks so happy!
ReplyDelete