My whole life I have been so blessed with good friends. When I was younger growing up in a turbulent family situation they saved me, literally.....I would not be the person I am today without the example they and their families showed me.
And today I still am blessed with such good friends, friends who want to do what is right, be good people. Care about being good spouses, raise their children with the spirit. Help me be a better mom, make me laugh, challenge me to do things, maybe I wouldn't do.
I am so blessed, in every way. Thank you friends, all of you.
Ditto on all of that, I'm not sure where I would be w/out good friends! It's a two way, you are also a good friend to so many people! P.S. you need to go to bed earlier :-)wink! wink!
ReplyDeleteDo you remember this quote?
ReplyDelete“The only way to have a friend is to be a friend.”
You are so good at being a friend!!!
Thanks for being my friend Andrea, and for your example. You are a person that I aspire to be like. You are a very patient mother, a sweet and thoughtful wife and a true friend, just to name a few.
I love ya so stinkin’ much!
By the way, trouble sleeping? For some reason, me too!
Andrea, I love your guts!! I totally agree. Truly, you have good friends because you are a good friend. Thanks for being mine!!
ReplyDeleteNoelle