So here is a fun new blogging game:
1. Leave one memory that you and I (or Ben) had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you know us/me/him a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
So I thought I would leave a memory or more an embarrassing moment.
ReplyDeleteAt the Whidden's house in Canada and Ben used to wear the black track pants ALL THE TIME, and so did every other Whidden and Hutchins.
I was walking into the kitchen didn't look at the actual person I just saw a really tall guy with black track pants on standing at the stove stirring or cooking somthing and smacked his butt, and no it wasn't Ben but Jared Hutchins (Ben's, sisters husband) I was MORTIFIED!!!!
Oh my goodness Andrea - that is embarrassing. I so wish I had've seen that!
ReplyDeleteK, my absolute favorite memory of you is when we went to Extra Foods in Vanderhoof and we were in line with that grumpy cashier. You called the cashier "she", then we both looked up and determined it wasn't a "she" but a "he". Or was it? There was the MOST awkward dead silence while you stopped talking mid-sentence, and we just stared at IT, trying to figure out what gender it was! The cashier totally heard you, and we ran out of there laughing about the "He/She" - AKA:"Pat". Oh my goodness, it was hilarious!
Andrea - that happens to be my favorite memory as well! I can't fault your taste in butts! I happen to love the one you grabbed!Love ya - gina (the butts wife!)
ReplyDeleteToo fun. My Favorite memory is not just one, but the countless nights in your front yard, and of course the Chili's stops. But if I had to pick a specific, it would be right after I had Allie and Jon asked you to come talk to me b/c I was uncontrollably sobbing about him not peppering my sandwich. He had forgot to read the chapter in the birthing book about the "baby blues".
ReplyDeleteOh the memories, the no pepper on the sandwich was so funny I can still remember the look on Jon's face....
ReplyDeleteAnd "Pat" at Extra foods I have never laughed so hard in my life, that was so funny.....I still don't know to this day, was that person a girl??
I will leave a few memories out there for some of you non-bloggers.
ReplyDeleteFirst my father-in-law...he is known to get a little crazy when we play games, but this day, we were sitting on the couch. A calm peaceful day, I was sitting next to Allan and Seth (Ben's Brother) was next to Allan as well, it was dead silent and Allan blurts out "Seth would you be quiet already" and some of you know Seth is a reserved more quiet person a lot like his older brother. It was so funny, Seth and I looked at him like he was crazy.....AND HE WAS:)
I wish I had fun old memories to share...I still remember meeting you for the very first time and thinking to myself that you were going to be my friend, like it or not!
ReplyDeleteand I like it, imagine that;)
ReplyDeleteWhere do I even start? I can remember in 6th grade when we went to help the 2nd graders read, and we found ourselves in the bathrooms making giant wads out of toilet paper and getting them wet and the throwing them up at the cieling! We went back to class wet and laughing! I remember asking you to let some of our friends into our "group" lol I remember all the times we went to Leatherby's to eat and chat about our "dramatic" lives (so we thought). I remember going to play volleyball one night and meeting Ben for the first time together. I remember your wedding day and how beautiful you looked! Time flies! I miss the good ol' days, but am grateful to have found your friendship again on our blog sites! You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteYou are always so sweet and fun to talk to, and I look forward to creating fun memories with you. My brain isn't working at the moment, so I can't think of any right now!
ReplyDelete