"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

3.16.2008

Rescheduled.......

Darn it......so later this week or the beginning of next week they will schedule an induction. If I go into labor this week I will keep you all posted.

5 comments:

  1. Darn it is right! I have been thinking about you all day wondering if he was here yet. Guess not. I will be praying for you to go into labor on your own so you don't have to wait another week.
    Jumping jacks anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sorry.... that is disappointing. Good luck. I will also pray he comes soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO mean. I bet it feels like you are over due now. That's what it would feel like for me anyway. I was anxiously waiting for my phone call. I'm sorry.

    There is always castor oil.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try what you will, my money is on that you don't go into labor w/o a little medical help. do we not remember your doctor telling you that your "cervix sucks". :) Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on pins and needles. I haven't heard anything!

    ReplyDelete