Alright, summer needs to slow down just a tad.
Some highlights with verdicts
Cooper Scout Day Camp.....loved it
Pool is up and it is hot...........love it
Cooper and his first piano lesson.......likes it one day, doesn't like it the next day
Andrea obsessed with the George Zimmerman trial....Love it
Ben being told once again he looks like Anderson Cooper...love it
Ben's colonoscopy.....Andrea loved it, Ben hated it......all clear!!
7 years of waiting=wood chips in the back yard.....love it
Seven Peaks......love it
Ben's store remodel started......don't love it
Andrea going off dairy for 2 weeks......don't love it
Kids staying up until 11pm or even midnight.....don't love it
July is going to fly just as fast as June with the line up we got coming......love the line up
Can barely cool my house down when it is 100 degrees outside.......HATE IT!
Andrea having two really bad flights in a row, with being sick......Hate it!
I am not sure what is going on, I know that I got really sick at Youth Conference and felt like I had really low blood sugar that made me feel like I was going to pass out. I have been fine for the last few weeks and then got really sick on the airplane Monday night. Even to the point they turned the airplane around brought it back to the gate, unloaded the passengers, I went to the instacare and they got a new flight attendant. Then the same thing happen this morning, I was boarding and my body starts to tingle and I can tell that it is starting....I made the flight home luckily, but had the same feeling like I was going to pass out because of really low blood sugar?? Had some more tests done today, waiting for the results and we'll go from there.
Coming up in July
Fire Works!!
Trip to Yuba (My mom's side, family reunion)
Trip to Park City (Whidden Reunion)
Girls Camp....boo ya
And to fit in all of the SkyWest work and the work at home....should be interesting
No comments:
Post a Comment