April was a GREAT month, I think I only slept in my bed a handful of times which is good and bad, but it was mostly good! The picture above is on our way home from Seattle, I am going to guess it is Mt. Rainier or maybe Mt. Hood??? Luckily I got to sit by the window on a beautiful day!
We are back in the full swing of things, getting caught up on house work, yard work, church callings and getting my hours in at work, now that I am full time you wouldn't think an extra 10 hours is a big deal but it kind of has been.
School is almost out, and I can't wait!! We want to go camping and fishing and just be outside!
Ben has been unusually calm being gone from work so much, we won't talk hockey though, that has been giving him ulcers:) I think he accepted that his team can't be "awesome" every year!
Some things on the calendar...
Bauer's Birthday!! 7 years old!!
Livi's piano recital!
Last few weeks of school! parties, field day's and shorts!!
Livi's choir musical
First camping trip of the year!
I put some of these pics on instagram, they still crack me up. When we got home from Paris, Bauer was going through all of our bags, Delta air lines gives you this little bag when you sit in first class, it has ear plugs, tooth brush, tooth paste, eye mask, socks and a few other items well we got two going and two coming back so we decided to give them to the kids for their little suitcases. Bauer was getting ready for bed, and I went in there to kiss him good night and he was already asleep with his mask on and neck pillow, I cracked up. He is such a SWEET boy!!
Ben and his bhf! Rich, we have known Rich for while, he lived across the street from us in our old house! so glad he lives in Harvest Hills still!
Never a dull moment around here! Boys in underwear is an often sight!
I love getting random pics on my phone!!
I died laughing when I got my new UT DL, can you say crazy eye!!






No comments:
Post a Comment