Ben is a mysterious guy to those who don't know him and I think he might like it that way:)
I have tried to debunk the Ben-myth in previous posts over the years and sometimes I don't think words can explain what a great guy he is.
First he is a great dad, he doesn't mind if I he has to stay home and parent the kids while I am out and about, whether at work, with my friends on a walk or a girls trip to California.
I usually come home to a clean house, and re-organized pantry, his side of the closet organized and the kids out and about playing at times of the day I don't usually let them play:)
He is a great boss, now I don't really know this other than what {most} of his employee's have said to me and how hard I see him work when I go visit (which is often).
He takes immense pride in being a great person to work for and with and I am so glad that he continues to provide so well for our family. He was in the right place at the right time and was blessed to have got his job when he did. He has continuously climbed the ladder at Target and has been happy at every stage is what I love most about him.
He is a fun guy, believe it or not. He is happy, loves to take his kids on vacation when some parents would rather go on a couples date or vacation he loves being with the kids. He dances when the music is loud, likes to watch the kids have fun and try new things.
Picture above Ben and Alivia 2004
Picture above Ben and Alivia 2004

No comments:
Post a Comment