Even though it's played out I played it......
Some things that have been going through my mind lately....
I hate not working out for a few days and knowing tomorrow i'm back on the wagon, dang!
I really LOVE taking baths.
I really love the song by Alison Krauss, Baby now that I have found you.
I hate mice so much I don't feel bad anymore when they are stuck on my sticky trap and still alive...ok maybe a tinsy, winsy bit. But getting more and more unsympathetic.
Been thinking about getting a new lens with some tax money, *yeah I have almost spent the money in my head:)
I worry about buying the right things for Christmas.
Went to Letherbys' with a friend I have known since 4th grade....boo-ya #glorydays
I ordered elf on a shelf for the kids, kids only once right.
I am a Shania Twain fan and would love to see her in Las Vegas.
Bennies paid off again my Mom got first class on a flight she took the other day! #bestjobever
Ben's bionic leg Friday morning was twice the size of the non-bionic leg
I love the song they are singing in Primary
I love pumpkin pie (once a year) couldn't do more than that.
Been to Target more in the last 2 weeks than I have in 4 months...that's a lot, oy!
Wish it would snow!! lots of snow!!
Need to fix the light on the suburban, bugging the heck out of me!
Would like to start playing volleyball again.
Christmas concerts galore coming up.
Thinking about making real gingerbread for the houses this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment