Today I am thankful that I was born with 10 fingers, 10 toes, lungs, bones, skin, eyes that see, ears that hear a heart that feels a body that has worked helped me accomplish my goals and desires.
I may not have a perfect body and can remember when I was in middle school how self conscious I was of my body shape (but of course now think, man I would love to have that shape right?).
It has taken me a long time to be 'comfortable' in my skin, not satisfied, but we all have room for improvement.
I am thankful I have the desire to take care of my body as good as I can, sure I drink Coke, but drink lots of water, I eat Halloween candy, but eat apples, carrots, take my vitamins, exercise, I may not be a marathoner, but I am doing what I can do right now, will it change someday....I always want to improve.
Thank you for the air that I breath, thank you for the sun that shines on my face, thank you for the beautiful music and laughter that I get to hear. Thank you for the heart breaks that I have experienced and thank you for the love that I feel.

LOVED this post! I agree with everything that you wrote -- and I knew I liked you even more when you brought up Coke (ha ha it's my weakness...). We really need to get together -- I really admire who you are and can see a GREAT friend in you!
ReplyDelete