"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

7.26.2011

A as in Alpha.....

B as in Bravo
C as in Charlie
D as in Delta.......

P as in Pneumonia...
Yep, day three in bed and finally can say more than a sentence with out coughing, and day 1.5 on medicine and am so thankful for it.
I didn't go to church on Sunday because Bauer had a fever and was throwing up Saturday night, and by Sunday afternoon I was down and out. Tuesday I went to the doctor, I knew this wasn't just a 'Cold'. I can't remember feeling this way in a long time and can't wait until tomorrow knowing the medication is doing it's job and look forward to doing the things that I don't like doing...it's a good lesson going through the daily grind everyday, cleaning, sweeping, folding...etc and then feeling so horrible you wish it would go away so you could get up, clean, sweep, fold.

I would post a picture but it aint' a pretty sight.....the positive I did take a shower today and brush my teeth:)

1 comment: