"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

3.06.2011

65/365

The other Mother.
It is a good thing she is around she loves to help and it a mighty good helper.
She is still taking Choir, guitar and dance we have had quite a few "see the light" moments about guitar she really hates sitting down and practicing. I personally think it is a lot less than if she were taking piano. So we have "threatened" her that is she didn't practice she would have to quit guitar. She becomes very upset and says that she doesn't want to make her teacher feel bad and that she wants to finish.
That is a lesson I do want my kids to learn that they should finish things and not just give up if they don't want to put the work in... so for now we are still taking guitar, she is getting better with the chords and we bought a smaller guitar to see if they makes a difference.
She loves school and loves the new addition to her bi-weekly schedule- activity days. FUN!!
She keeps asking me when she can get braces and has tiny bit of an attitude some time. (if she gives me half of the attitude I gave my parents I am in trouble)

Love that Girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment