"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

1.23.2011

23/365-telling a story

 This is the official picture of the project 365. He was so funny one day telling me this really scary story is what he said I luckily had my camera with me and he didn't mind me snapping pictures.
 Mr. Bauer is getting his tonsils out tomorrow, he doesn't really know it yet, we have talked about going to the Doctor and being able to open his mouth and say awwwee...I will update tomorrow as well as some pics. I am nervous for him going under anesthesia, but in the same breath I am glad he is getting them out.
Miss Alivia is doing better, she feels good other than this Frankenstein looking thing on her forehead.
This picture cracked me up she has been kind of grouchy to the point she got in trouble today before church of crying/whining/complaining.



No comments:

Post a Comment