(1997)
I have a lot of good friends that have definitely made me who I am today, my sense of humor (a lot of them but some great memories, but, maybe started in 4th grade with Jen (C)J. - our prank phone calls or "helping the 2nd graders read", my love for fashion or style (Whitney). Stacy inspires me to be a better and more organized Mom. There are so many qualities and life lessons that I have learned from my friends.
But I want to send a shout out to a good friend of mine that really inspires me and reminds me how much I love my Savior and how much he loves me. He has blessed me with her friendship. I have so much in my life with SO many good friends and I wouldn't be anything like I am today without you.
Thank you all for being my friend!!
1996


Friends are the best! I will never forget reading to the 2nd graders... actually I don't remember that part, I remember what we did on our way to and from reading to them! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love you always and am so thankful for your friendship too!
P.s. who is your friend in the pics?
You are amazing! I love you tons and have no doubt our friendship is a forever kind of thing!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have definitely made my life better and I often thank the Lord for who you are.