"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

1.11.2011

11/365-Happy Birthday Miss Liv!

Alivia turns 8!!
I decorated the house last night after she went to bed.

                                                                                    I blocked off the
stairway where she
 comes up in the morning:)

A few presents. A quad set of scriptures from Nana and Papa. A cute card and necklace from the Hutchins and a video camera (kid one) from Mom and Dad.
Thank you Nana and Papa, and Gina!!

I checked her out of school we went and got a haircut, to lunch and then to Target to spend a gift certificate.
She got another DS game, a little travel suitcase and some other travel items.





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday cutie putootie! Hope your day was grrovy! Let us know when you are getting baptised! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure do love you Alivia! Thank you for being such a great friend to my Lanie. She looks up to you so and you are such a great little girl to look up to. She want's to be just like YOU, and I don't blame her!

    ReplyDelete