About 2 weeks ago my dryer stopped heating up it would turn but not actually dry the clothes. For hot second I thought ....OH YEAH TIME FOR A NEW DRYER, I was doing the new dryer dance....
So Ben pulled it out took the back off and figured out the problem, with a stop at the Home Depot, and a little bit of wire stripping. The dryer was fixed.
So I resigned the thought of a new pretty, front loading LARGE capacity dryer...
UNTIL the washer broke on Monday.....OH YEAH TIME FOR A NEW WASHER, even better....doing the new washer jig....
I was looking on all the websites, Ben was looking on Black Friday ads, we found a door buster washer and dryer at Sears...awesome deal.
BUT Ben had to take apart the washer, go get a new part and now it works again....
Oh well.

Dang that Ben. Why does he have to be so smart. That is the only plus to not being neighbors...he won't try and fix my broken stuff. :)
ReplyDelete