"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

11.01.2010

The night has come and gone...

Lots of loot we have around our house, and with that lots of wrappers, suckers stuck in the carpet, a mother threatening if "I see one more wrapper on the ground all of it in the garbage".
Thank you Mr. Halloween for not snowing and only raining, even though I only had to answer the door and see all the cute little trick or treaters.
Onto Thanksgiving, which I have an itch to go out of town this year, since Ben will be working so much, I would love to go somewhere warmer and maybe an indoor pool and then get some take out....
Not that I not thankful but I am which reminds me for this month I will try and post everyday for something I am thankful for and maybe post a pic or two.
Any one want to join me I would love to read your blog, I LOVE to hear what people are thankful for it teaches and inspires me so much..
OF Course I am so thankful for my children and to be their Mom, I never expected that I would enjoy it so much there is just no way to describe the feelings you get watching your kids grow up.
Happy November....

No comments:

Post a Comment