The baby, which is shocking that next year I could put him in preschool and I could be a Mom with a good 2 hour block with no kids at home.....CRAZY!
I think he knows he is the baby, (kind of like his Uncle Tim) there is just something about him...
Anyway he still drinks out of a bottle, I have been telling myself to change that but it is so sweet when he asks..."can I have a milkie?"
Seriously I have gotten so soft, in my old age with my grey hairs coming in more and more...
He loves to lay in bed with Ben or myself, he gets really upset when he gets in trouble and the lip I tell you is so sweet, so you can't stay mad for long.
He says quite a bit, some of my favorites..
creds (Incredible)
movie feeters (movie theaters)
B (Bauer)
Coopy (Cooper)
wivia (Alivia)
He loves to eat bananas, and won't really turn anything down.
He loves to play with the big kids, and has gone poo-poo in the potty a few times so he is turning into a big boy right before my eyes.
Thankful for the little boy- getting big,
Kessler!

No comments:
Post a Comment