"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

11.11.2010

Ben

It is very easy being thankful for Ben, he is an easy person to love.
I wanted to blog about some things that have evolved in our marriage, that might have once been hard and now easy being married for 11 years.

He has a WAY better sense of humor, he used to take me so seriously.
He doesn't care what I make for him, food wise, I know what he doesn't like, but other than that no worries.
He knows what I expect on his days off, a little help with some things around the house and the rest of the day is his (kind of:)
He lets me do the things I want to do, photography, planning crazy family things, (he only cares about the bill:)
He knows when I think something is going to look "ghetto".
He will eat at Chili's even though he REALLY doesn't want too.
He doesn't care that I have restless leg syndrome.
He likes it when I go out of town:) (work)
He understands that I like to rearrange the furniture every 4-6 months.
He knows that I am a better poker player than him:)
He likes to travel (not so much in the beginning I would have to beg him to come with me on my overnight trips to cool cities, this was when we didn't have any kids and the flight, the hotel, the transportation was all paid for).

Giving thanks for Ben!



No comments:

Post a Comment