There is no doubt that I LOVE fall, and everything that comes with it, the starting of school, the crispness in the air, the harvest of some good food, the smell of school supplies....and my favorite the weather. I wanted to take the kids around here and do a photo shoot, they have not had their pictures taken this year 'professionally' and wanted to try and put some of my new found skills to the test.
It worked out okay? It is hard work to keep their attention, not scream "look over here"----AND I need to work on focusing a little bit better and I still need lots of more knowledge about lighting. However I definitely did learn a lot just going out there and trying it.
So here are some of my results, I have edited some from the ones I put on FB, I don't really know how to edit at all, although I am super glad I learned how to open a RAW file, yeah just open it, now to figure out how to edit it so it looks good.












wow, impressive!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are ADORABLE! Your kids are growing up so fast! Alivia is SO you it is scary! In a good way...LOL She is one lucky girl to look like her beautiful mom. It is fun to get to see your cute kids. I sure love ya!
ReplyDeleteJen
Love them! You did a great job! Are you editing on Elements? If so there are TONS of great resources online and I have a fabulous book! If you want the title, FB me and I'll find it and send it to you.
ReplyDeleteYou are a good photographer! You did a great job. You should take my kids' pictures! I'll pay you!!
ReplyDelete