I joined photography club here in Saratoga Springs. He is a self taught photographer and he holds it at his house two days a week. AND it is completely free.....I met last night for the first time, I was getting to know them and I asked them why they wanted to do this (they hold it at their house 2 days a week from 8pm-10pm) they said "we do photography for fun." It is like their version of game night.
Last night he was doing a photo shoot in his basement. He has a really great lighting set up and some really awesome lenses. He took some photos while he hooked me up to his remote so I could take some photos too.
He is doing another photo shoot night and I will take the boys, I didn't want to bring all the kids the first night and overwhelm them.
I am hoping to learn more.
They are an amazing couple it made me feel so grateful that he is willing to give up his free time to help other people out. It made me think of how self less it is and made me want to be a more giving person!!
Thank You Clint and Shanda!!


WOW! That is WAY professional! I am SO impressed! I can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteYea for you! So fun! I can't wait to see what you learn!
ReplyDelete