Cooper has been very attached to a Spider Man costume this summer/fall.
He wears it under his clothes (like Peter Parker).
Even one day he had the Spider Man costume on without any underwear....I personally didn't know Spider Man will go commando sometimes:)
The costume was getting so small it was more like capris on him, so we went to Target while he was at school and got him a larger size costume. He lays his costume out on his bed while he is at school I replaced it with the new one.
He came home and started freaking out with joy!
Bauer was happy as well, now he could be (his words) Spider Man's brother!
That is so stinkin' adorable.
ReplyDeleteMy spider sense is tingling. It always happens when I hear of precious moments like this.
ReplyDeleteThat is SOO funny! I love the picture where they are hugging! Hilarious!
ReplyDelete