


Cooper made a friend in Kindergarten and has been talking about her all summer. We drive by the Oquirrh Mountain Temple a lot. A few times he has told me that is where he and Addi are going to get married, I then ask him what are you going to do when you get married to Addi? he said go to church.....
He tells me all the time as well about the day he walked home with her and they played a game called squeeze. I asked him what the game was and he said you hold hands and squeeze. I thought that was hysterical.
The other day at Walmart, Cooper had his 2 $ allowance to spend and he walked past a fake yellow rose and asked if he could buy it for Addi. We stopped by her house on the way home he hopped out of the car, he hid it behind his back, knocked on the door and gave it to her.
She then returned the favor the next day and dropped off a cute card and candy bar to him.
He then showed me this picture later in the day.
I asked him what the symbol was with his name and her name he said it was Addi plus Cooper.
Tru Wuv!!
CUTE! I love when they have little crushes. Cache has always had someone he WILL marry... although she changes with every new school he goes to. Kids are so fun!
ReplyDeleteI love that boy! I hope they stay friends for a long time ;) Addi adores the flower... that is so sweet of him.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog?! I'm excited to keep up on your amazing life adventures!