"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

6.20.2010

Happy Dad Day!


A shout out to a great dad!! Ben.

Some of you don't know him very well because of his personality~quiet, reserved, un-bubbly...

The great things you may not know because that are not outwardly apparent.

He will do anything for you. (except if it has do with spending money)

He is very smart.

He loves his kids (too much sometimes, let's them do things sometimes Mommy won't let them do)

He works really hard at home and at work. (the only organized parts of my house are a direct result of Ben)
He still doens't think he can burn.

He is flexible to let me do what I want, a trip to San Diego, the nights that I work, the mornings I come in. A night at Chili's with my girls, Girls Camp and all the help I will need.

He is very cool about stuff like that with advance notice.

Ben there is a lot to thank you for, but know we love you and appreciate you much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment