"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

3.24.2010

Happy Birthday to my Baby!!

Happy Birthday to my little Kessler, two years old !!
He says a lot of really cute things.
My Favorite is "Mamma"
and some others for Cooper he says "coopy" and for Bauer he says "B."
For Alivia he says he says "lydia"
Every week in church he asks me "where's Lanie" a neighbor friend of ours.
On a personal note, I was a little shocked today that I had a two year old and no one younger nor pregnant, that is a first for me in about 7 years. WOW!
LOVE that little Kess!!





















5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he is! Happy Birthday Kess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Kess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAN Andrea, you're kids are so cute!! Seriously I can't wait to see you guys! Oh, and I'm totally a fan of the messy cake faces!! Classic. Happy Birthday Kessler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! Time to get prego then huh!!!??

    ReplyDelete