Today was one of the most recent flight adventures I have had in a while. Probably because it was a 4 hour flight and had time to get to know some people on board.
The first passenger I spoke with was a professional ultimate frisbee player/frisbee golf, (that is not the proper name though) it is disc golf. I was shocked he traveled around for tournaments this weekend he was playing against teams from Utah, California and Nevada.
The second passenger was a women who was going to meet her biological parents for the first time in her life, she and her twin were foster children until they were five and then adopted. She has never been out west and could not believe her eyes when we were flying over the rocky mountains.
The third passenger was actually a group of well seasoned (elderly) passengers who travel around together. There most recent stop New Orleans for five days. The most memorable of the group was the cutest, smallest little Asian women traveling with her equally cute and small husband, what cracked me up is that she had leg warmers on.
~I loved it.
The fourth passenger was the man sitting in row eight and I brushed his leg with a VERY LIGHT trash cart I bent over to tap his knee for him to move it (because he was dead asleep) and then he starts swearing at me, I can't believe you f-ing did that.
~He was a gem.
A passenger sitting in first class with a big ol' fat Superbowl ring, we didn't dare ask who he was. We could only see that it was for the Panthers and that he used the bathroom a lot. He told us he took a water pill before we took off.
~ Really a water pill...ok
A passenger probably in her 70's-I asked her how old her cute mother was, she was 95 years old mother she commented she is taking her on final vacations of her life here on earth.
~ I hope I can do that for my mother some day.
The kids some of the crazy things they have said lately:
Alivia in the car - mom I want to go to Hollywood to see superstars.
me: which ones would you like to see
Liv: Josh Groban, Michael Buble and Carrie Underwood.
(that's my girl)
Bauer in the same car ride, I want to go to San Diego ( he thinks that is where the cartoon boy "Diego" lives)
Cooper- mom I want to go to Canada, we have not been there in a long long time. Can we go there when I get home from school.
Cooper decided that the suburban is a girl transformer, (because the blue tooth talks to you in a female voice)
He asked for days what her name was, so we decided that it is "ironista" (there is a transformer named Ironhide)
No comments:
Post a Comment