"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

12.06.2009

Get Out!! (said like Elaine from Seinfeld)




Yes I did it, I sewed something. I have done it before but it has been a while, and nothing that you would wear in public. Alivia wanted another pair of pajama pants (her Nana made some for her that she ripped) so we picked out some fabric at (said under my breath and looking down) Walmart.
With help I constructed some pajama pants for Liv. I wish I would have taken photos of the actual event, you would have seen the confusion on my face of trying to follow a pattern. I am sure it will get easier if I ever try it again.
Cooper is begging for some Optimus Prime pants....will the begging of a child guilt me into trying it again??

4 comments:

  1. She is just way too cute. Wahoo for Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow impressive! You are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Andrea I am impressed! Maybe you will replace me before I get back - I really miss my sewing machine and my fabric - it is the one thing I wish I could have here - also, Walmart fabric would look good to me right now - I have found one fabric store in all of Frankfurt and it was soooooo expensive - good job and tell Liv she could be a model with her pose - love you all - Arendje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look super cute. A month or so ago, I made each of my kids pajama bottoms...after about my 5th pair I was starting to get it down. But I don't know if I could do it again w/o a lot of help AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete