"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

10.22.2009

Fall Break

For fall break this year we had lots of ideas of what we wanted to do, it was getting our check book to agree. We thought we would head down or over (what ever way) to San Diego, but the car rental is insane. So at midnight we decided to drive down to Vegas, yes we did go down there not too long ago, however we went to Lake Mead.
This trip we stayed about 7 miles south of the strip in a really nice place that sells time shares. I have decided they are my favorite places to stay. We took the kids to Hoover dam, the shark reef at Mandalay bay, the M&M store. The hotel provided kids arts and craft classes, we of course went swimming every morning.
We had a great time.



This is the new bridge they are building over the Hoover dam.
























Cooper couldn't believe Sponge Bob was in Las Vegas

































































































































































3 comments:

  1. The trip looked like so much fun. Lovin your cute little viking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! That's so nice that Ben and the kids all had time off at the SAME TIME. That never seems to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have finally connected so I can see these blogs. I have a couple hours a day during the week. Beats watching German television.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete