We were able to spend a weekend with my extended family at Yuba Lake for a family reunion. We had a great time, a few things I was not able to get pictures of was Alivia, went on the thunder tube with some of her cousins pictured below, she also learned how to knee board, I was very shocked she even tried it. The kids had a great time we lots of sand and water to play with, I loved it, not a whole lot of entertaining I needed to come up with.
Cooper fished with Ben almost the whole time, Bauer played in the sand and sometimes the water with the little kid wheel barrow, he would float it around everywhere it was really cute.
Kessler hung out with me and played in the sand occasionally.
Raccoon eyes:)
Bauer played hard and didn't make it to the tent for nap time.
Cooper and Grace love to pose for photos
Alivia in the back ground had her hair done by her 6 year old cousin:)
He loves to say 'was tha'= "what's that"
He loves to wave bye-bye
He says momma, and says gramma, sometimes you don't know who he is trying to talk to.
Not used to a child with a lighter complexion, had to make a rule hat is on all the time.
posing again
Alivia has decided it is im-modest to wear tank tops, (depends on the day)
Movie time

Uncle Kyle's 30th Birthday Party, we had some fun face painting the kids

Uncle Kyle's 30th Birthday Party, we had some fun face painting the kids
Happy Canada Day and Independence day for you peeps out there!! I was really surprised this year our neighborhood had a Canada parade and Ben and the kids participated. It was quite a big deal and how many people came out to watch the parade. They (the people who put the parade together) they have done this four years now.
Here are some pics from the parade.
The kids riding in the back of Ben's truck holding Canada flags with fishing poles. I thought it was appropriate. (here it probably would be considered red neck)

My good friend Jeni Boston at JeniBoston.com , took some of these pics for me. It's a long story but I ended up going to a talent/modeling agency referred by a friend and they wanted some recent photos so we went out in the field behind us and snapped some pics. Thanks Jen, she has a fear of grasshoppers and they were everywhere.
I did go and it was interesting, I got the gig if I want to do it, I have to get a professional portfolio, I am not sure if I want to fork out the cash for something like that. (Ben thought it was weird that I put this photo up, I loved the wheat field....it is so awesome) If you want your pics taken in the field it is a perfect time right now at dusk. The wheat is tall and golden.
My good friend Jeni Boston at JeniBoston.com , took some of these pics for me. It's a long story but I ended up going to a talent/modeling agency referred by a friend and they wanted some recent photos so we went out in the field behind us and snapped some pics. Thanks Jen, she has a fear of grasshoppers and they were everywhere.
I did go and it was interesting, I got the gig if I want to do it, I have to get a professional portfolio, I am not sure if I want to fork out the cash for something like that. (Ben thought it was weird that I put this photo up, I loved the wheat field....it is so awesome) If you want your pics taken in the field it is a perfect time right now at dusk. The wheat is tall and golden.Ben is still in AF, they have submitted his name again for a store in Colorado this time we don't know where or when. He has a call tomorrow to find out more details.
I am flying part time, had the most horrible experience the other day, asking someone when they were due and they WEREN'T......I can't even think about it I start freaking out again. I just tell my self she was lying to me playing a joke on me.
People I WOULD NEVER do that, I taught flight attendants for years NEVER ask unless you know FOR SURE.....she acted like it, looked like it.......I WILL NEVER ASK AGAIN, unless they go into labor and I end up delivering their baby, and then I will say, When was your baby due?
hahaha! I have been asked when not prego, it's not fun, but I have also been asked when prego and said I wasn't, that's actually kind-of fun, so she may have just been joking :) Love the picture, I need Jeni to do some of my kiddos in the field.
ReplyDeleteHonest mistake-don't stress. You look gorgeous in your picture. Fork out the cash. I love Alivia with her tank top, that is hilarious. I'll help you worry about the fair skin problem and bring the SPF 60 to the next family reunion.
ReplyDeleteAHH! You CRACK me up! You are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you've had a fun time recently! I love all the pictures. Ben looks un-pleased in his picture though. It's funny.
I have been trying and trying to get a hold of you! Call me.
Wow a modeling career! You look beautiful.. let me know how that goes. Glad you guys had a fun trip to Yuba, Ryan loves that place.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Those are the moments that make life interesting. You look beautiful! Happy Canada Day!
ReplyDelete