5. He is so sweet, he is a tender little boy, sensitive to people and their feelings.(usually)
4. He loves his siblings, he stands up for who ever is in trouble. If Bauer is being naughty, he will say " mom you need to smile at him".
2. When he does something like spills a drink he will say I am so sorry mom, I am so so sorry mommy, don't be mad, I am so sorry. (how can you be mad at that)
1. We love him so much and so glad he is in our family our little man hanging on the coat tails of his sister today and the day he was born! Love you Coop!
This is Alivia's game she has done before and today I finally got to the camera and was able to catch it on video. This is her game called
"scriptures". She gets a set of scriptures and tells her version of what they say. The reason I ask her to tell me what people shouldn't do, the other day when she was playing this "game" she said cigarettes and tattoos (uh-hem Gina:) ha ha
Kessler is walking I couldn't get his video on here, but you might see him cruising around.
"scriptures". She gets a set of scriptures and tells her version of what they say. The reason I ask her to tell me what people shouldn't do, the other day when she was playing this "game" she said cigarettes and tattoos (uh-hem Gina:) ha ha
Kessler is walking I couldn't get his video on here, but you might see him cruising around.
That video is HILARIOUS! She cracks me up :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Cooper!! Our leap year boy. I can't believe Kessler is walking. I haven't seen him since the wedding--looking forward to the next wedding.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! She is the next general relief society president! It all made perfect sense to me. What a cutie! I love seeing Kessler walking too :)
ReplyDelete