"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

11.01.2008

Finally NOVEMBER!!!

Yeah, finally November. October was SO BUSY at our house, more than usual.
We had swimming lessons, Halloween activities, the ward trunk or treat and the kindergarten Halloween party , primary program practice, and program.
Cooper as Iron Man, it was a really popular costume around here
This was at the Kindergarten Halloween parade, Bauer as Hulk, me and my Biker attire. Kessler didn't have his costume on yet.

Bauer trying to keep up. The other kids were running so fast from house to house. He had to cut across the grass to keep up.

GUESS WHAT BEN DRESSED UP AS.....a Target employee. I said, Ben where on earth did you get that AWESOME costume. He looked at me and said "my closet". WOW what a great idea, I bet NO ONE else has a costume like yours.
(just a very small amount of sarcasm here, that is pretty much what I see him in, and when he gets home he won't change for a while, AND THAT BUGS ME WHEN HE DOESN'T CHANGE)
All though the Target flashing light on his shirt was kind of funny!!
Miss Gurney as a BYU football player

The kids posing for the picture, giving a Y for Miss Gurney.
I hosted the K party for Livi's class, we did a craft (made a candy corn paper craft) and game the pumpkin walk (just like musical chairs) and a sugar cookie with orange frosting and a few storied that Miss Gurney read to the class. She is such a great teacher, she is so darling...


Alivia as a vampire, she wanted to be a vampire this whole year. The teeth and all:)

I had to take a pic of the two of us, the BYU cutie and the tatted up biker chic!!!

Kessler loved his costume. He was so entertained by the feather sleeves,


On our way to the kindergarten parade.
Yeah for November, what is in store you might wonder. Ben will be at Target training in Minneapolis for a few days, our 9 year anniversary (counting down 10, so we can go on our own vacation:) swimming lessons, said with groan. Thanksgiving, THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING. (calling all you crazy shoppers Target 5:00am see you there)
Next week we will be filming a SkyWest training video, we did one last year and it was so fun, it was a land evacutaion , this year it is a decompression on the runway.......ooooh-ahhhhhhh
haha yeah will see how it goes:)









6 comments:

  1. Liv makes the best vampire! How cute! All your kids look cute. Love your tats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed you guys. Would have loved to have been there for it all.You WERE busy this month, you should have called me, I could have helped. I'm bored out of my mind! What a cutie that Kessler is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad it's november too :) All your kids looked so cute in their costumes! I am counting down the days til we go to lunch. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you started you procedure writing??? How fun to do a video! Cute kids, glad you survived the month. ps I will be at target at 5am.but i'll be in boise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the costumes. You know you love the craziness that is your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I click on your blog I get a big huge smile on my face. That chicken costume!
    Your kids are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete