Ben's Answers
4 random things I like about my wife:
1. She likes to entertain people, so I don't have to do it.
2. She is a really good mom
3. That she likes to take care of people
4. She puts up with me
4 movies that I can watch more than once:
1. Rudy
2. Matrix
3. 300
4. Star Wars
4 shows that I watch:
1. NHL
2. Survivor
3. UFC
4. Heroes
4 places I've been today:
1. A movie
2. Costco
3. Kohls
4. Back home!
4 people who email me regularly:
1. my boss
2. his boss
3. his boss's boss
4. Andrea
4 places I've visited:
1. Switzerland
2. France
3. Hawaii
4. Caribbean
4 places I would like to go
1. Africa
2. Australia
3. San Diego
4. Mediterranean
4 things I'm looking forward to in the next year:
1. My store
2. No debt
3. Swimming Pool, (okay maybe a little debt)
4. Tundra (okay a little more debt)
No comments:
Post a Comment