I love swim lessons, it is one of the really weird things about me, that I love the smell of bleach/chlorine so I can sit next to the pool all day.
Last year Bauer had no interest in going in the water, this year on the other hand, he will sit at the edge and play, he actually splashes the people who walk past (watch out:) only when I am not looking:)
Ben was off Tuesday night, he actually was out of town in Minneapolis for an interview for Target, and was able to meet up with us after his flight got in, just having a little fun with the kids to blow off all of the stress he has been under.
For those that are not familiar with the Lehi Legacy Center, they are laying in an area where a big huge tiki pot? fills with water and then tips over and splashes, it is really fun and these are the pics of them waiting and watching it tip over;)
How did Ben's interview go???
ReplyDeleteFUN! We love the Legacy! And you aren't weird, I love the smell of chlorine, too! It must be one of those smells that brings back childhood memories? Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteStarting to understand your bleach obsession. Love seeing pictures of your little fish. Keep us posted on the job interview.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw this post I was wondering how Ben could get in the water with his hurt leg, so I went and figured out that he injured it 5 years ago... Didn't catch that the first time around :) HAha. Anyway, I love swimming too. Cute pics. Looks like you have a fun place to go to.
ReplyDeleteCan your kids get any cuter? They're adorable.
ReplyDeleteCoop and Livi look like twins in those pictures! Too cute!
ReplyDelete