"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

7.07.2008

Ben's wardrobe...

I was recently trying to organize closets and this is how Ben's turned out...

Hmm..what should I wear today red and khaki or khaki and red???

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that is TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I wish I had so many choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's canadian--his colours prove it! Even if it's khaki and not white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least he doesn't have to figure out what he is going to wear! Good thing he looks so handsome in his red and khaki, or is it khaki and red? Love it!
    You should come see Xandi's wardrobe. Navy blue, medium blue, light blue, with a splash of gray with khaki's, and he doesn't even have to work at wal-mart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's hilarious! I love it! At least his khaki's and shirts are different shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea, will you come clean my closet out? :-)
    P.S. I hate when I type in the wrong word verification
    letters!$%!@#@!^%

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so funny! Ben's closet looks exactly like Todd's!!
    -Jeni Boston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, so maybe I'm blog stalking....but I love the wardrobe!! I have to say though, mine is sort of the same way.....maybe we are just creatures of habit. Made me smile though:).
    --Noelle

    ReplyDelete