"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

6.25.2008

S-U- double M- E- R...whooo hoooh

WE LOVE SUMMER AROUND HERE!!

This is the fire hydrant across the street, our nice neighbors got permission from the city to turn it on for a little while and lets the kids play, it was so fun.....

Other than Fun in the Sun, I have been under the weather. I got whatever my kids got. And it was brutal. Headache, like no other I have ever had in my life. A low grade fever and just not just feeling so great. It still kind of lingers especially if I have been working hard all day long.

So family vacation starts tomorrow, yeah I really just think it is moving craziness from our house to somewhere else. I will post pics when we get back.

Today was really cool though, we were outside watering plants and YES I do have ripe strawberries on the vine. Since we live so close to Camp Williams you will often see big helicopters fly over. Well today we saw a big Apache helicopter flying our direction and so Cooper, Bauer and myself we were waving at the helicopter and then he turned around and flew 2 big circles right over our house. He was flying so low, Cooper was freaking out, it was so COOL. I wish I had my camera with me.....

6 comments:

  1. NO WAY! You had way cool things happen. The fire hydrant was cool. The sickeness wasn't cool. BUT The helicopter was way cool. Could you see the pilot? Was Cooper scared freaking out or happy freaking out? That is SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH definetly happy freaking out, you could see the pilot, but the sun was glaring so much when he would turn and get closer. It was really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is too fuuny. It's mass choas, with kids screaming, water everywhere. Oh man, that looks fun.
    That's cool about the helicopter. I can't believe he did that. Lucky!
    Where are you going on Vacation? Elkford, BC??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/26/2008

    Julie meant to say vacation in Northern BC.:) Your neighbourhood seems like it is off the movies. I was waiting for your theme song to come on. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that!!! Have a great vacation and call me when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need to turn on a fire hydrant here.

    ReplyDelete